Location: KZN, South Africa
Closing Date: 05 December 2014
The Provincial Department of Human Settlements offers unemployed graduates residing in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, an opportunity to apply for an Internship Programme in order to gain work related experience.
The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The applicant must meet the following requirements
• Must be a Graduate in ﬁelds specified below;
• Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
• must have no work experience
Degree / Diploma
• Bachelor of Social Science in Housing, Community Development
• National Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Safety / Security Management / Transport (Fleet) Management
• Degree / National Diploma in Financial Management / Degree in Commerce
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
• National Diploma in Office Management and Technology / Records Management
• National Diploma in Project Management
• National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Management
• When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documentation:-
A one page covering letter motivating why you should be chosen to gain work experience in the Provincial Department of Human Settlements, KwaZulu Natal
• Certified copy of your ID,
• Certified copies of all qualifications (degrees / diplomas);
• Curriculum vitae,
• Proof of residence in KwaZulu Natal
All application must be submitted on the prescribed Department of Human Settlements
Internship Application Form which is obtainable from the Department of Human Settlements, Head Office, Regional Offices and the website on www.kzndhs.gov.za
HEAD OFFICE: 203 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg
• Pietermaritzburg: 199 Pieter Maritz Street
• Ulundi: Former KwaZulu Natal Legislative Building, King Dinizulu Highway
• Durban: Samora House, 2 Samora Machel Street and
• 8th Floor, 320 West Street / Dr Prixley KaSeme Str.
• District Offices: Stanger: 59 Mahatma Gandhi, ILembe House;Ladysmith: Department of Works Regional Oﬃces, Shepstone Road
• Kokstad: Greater Kokstad Municipality, 75 Hope Street Newcastle: 75 Harding Street
• Jozini: Department of Public Works, Jozini Main Street Port Shepstone: No.1 Protea Road, Marburg
• Dundee: 71 Karellandman Street,
• Empangeni: Empangeni Clinic Building, corner of Turn ball Pearce Str.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants must forward their applications by post complying with all requirements set herein to: The Acting Head, Department of Human Settlements KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X 54367, Durban, 4000 for attention Mrs V. Reddy.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
All enquiries should be directed to: Mrs. M Phama (031-3365215) or Mrs. PQ Ngubane (031-3365409).
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful